Here are ten New Year’s Resolutions to consider for 2020.
1. Exercise more by getting up and changing the channel on TV instead of using the remote, and drinking more water and coffee and going to the upstairs bathroom instead of the one on the ground floor.
2. Lose more weight by fasting between meals and while sleeping.
3. Become more organized with time management as soon as you can find time to do it.
4. Learn a new skill or hobby that does not require getting too involved or takes you away from your favorite Soap Operas on TV.
5. Live life to the fullest by making sure you don’t leave anything on your plate, and getting rid of potato chips and tortilla chips before they get two days old.
6. Save more money by spending less money on ways to save more money. Remember, money is like time, once you spend it you can’t get it back so make sure you buy everything on sale before it goes back up again.
7. Quit some of your harmful habits like walking with your mouth open, eating while talking on the phone, falling asleep while watching so much television, and picking your nose while sitting in church.
8. Spend more time with family and friends by promising them to do so. Besides, the Council on Time Management has approved texting as a substitute for talking face to face.
9. Travel more like shopping three times a week instead of one, parking your car at the end of the driveway, instead of in the garage, and taking the escalator or elevator so you don’t waste so much time on the stairs.
10. Read more by surfing the web and looking for coupons in newspapers and magazines. And there are apps for your phone where you can listen to the Bible being read to you instead of hunting for hours trying to find the right book, chapter, and verse.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!